Musings of a half-baked Mystic

Religious people be warned.. this truth doesn't fit in any of your theological boxes... it's just what is poured out of my soul was no apologies or expectations.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Encintics, Calif, Israel

www.myspace.com/sacredwater

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

oh shadow wave ( a look at fear)

Oh shadows wave, a reflection distorted by my own unknowing and misgivings, since at this time I can not relate to it, no true image, only changeful swirls of eluding images which dance in the corners of my perception, charcoaled by that which I do not know. There is, in truth, nothing in this shadow wave that can harm me except my own fears, for it is there dance that gives the foreboding howl that resonates in the hidden cavities of my soul.

I must find the light in this shadow wave, those particles of light which have flown far from their own environment meet and mingle in a shimmering subdued rainbow of changeful colors hidden in the subterfuge, like the play of stray moonbeams in a wind swept forest.

I will mingle and dance with this play of shadow, not feeding it with any emotion but shameless observation, till they form a vortex of meaning and stream upwards, still dancing and shimmering towards their unseen source. Ahh then pure shining immensity revels itself as I find my self drawn up into raptures enfoldment of meaning upon meaning. What is the central principle of the emotional-instinctual nature, this fear in the natural soul. It is limitless question, and limitless answer; each waxing and waning in the flow of clandestine expression. Fear you shadow wave no longer , you are but hiding light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home